Monday, March 15, 2021

NEW WEBSITE!

 


I just launched my BRAND NEW mrsplantintexas.com website!
Most (but not all) of the recipes here have been transferred over to the new site. That said, if you don't see a recipe on the new website that you want added, please feel free to contact me. Also note that this old website will be changing back to its original address, mrsplant.blogspot.com, and will still be accessible if you need to locate something over here. You might want to write that address down JUST IN CASE! 
The new website is loaded with better functionality, so I think you're really going to like it!
For one thing, if you use AnyList (www.anylist.com) or any other recipe import app that requires Microdata Standard code in order to import a recipe, my new site will be compatible. In addition, printing a recipe is easier and more intuitive. Also, it is super mobile-friendly. Finally, I have organized the site in a way that won't require you to hunt for what you're looking for! Hope you love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment