Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shout Out to Me!

Unrelated photo of my dinner, but I had to add a photo
to get your attention! ;-)
I have been reviewing the stats from my food blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE that there are people from all over the world checking out Mrs. Plant. I want to hear from you, so post a message to me here (below this post), or send me an e-mail letting me know which recipes you've tried, whether or not you liked them, and any special requests you have. I want to connect with you!

[pictured: pressure-cooked Yukon Gold potatoes covered in "Oat" Cheese, sprinkled with vegan bacon bits, along with luscious steamed broccoli]

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Plant! Greetings from...drumroll please... Australia! I only found your blog very recently and have already made the Lentil Stew. It was fantastic, easy to make and gained flavour over the last couple of days. I have earmarked several other recipes to try. I love your outlook on life and your beautiful looking food! Keep it up! Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, SO nice to hear from you!! Australia is stunning and we wish to visit there one day. Our son visited once and the photos of his trip were amazing! Maybe we will build a tiny house there one day. That is our dream!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mrs. Plant! California here. I came to your blog recently as well. So far I've tried your Thai Barley Salad, Beefless Stew, General Tso's Tofu, and Enchiladas. They've all been big hits in my house, but the enchiladas have probably been the favorite. I plan on trying lots more. Thank you for the recipes and the frequent updates. Are you planning a cookbook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, California!!! I am so glad you are enjoying the recipes! I am making the Beefless Stew for company this week. It's a great pressure cooker recipe.

      I started writing a book, but I don't think I will include recipes. I use this old blog for that. However, it will be about cooking!!! Please keep in touch!

      Delete
    2. I meant to say this FOOD blog! LOL

      Delete